Technical Manager – Gurgaon
Hiring for one of our client :
Position: Technical Manager
Industry experience: Telecom
Salary offered:- upto 22 L
Requirement : Urgent
Joining: Can join within 15 days to 1 month
This position of Program/Technical Manager will be responsible for:
· Manage Vendor’s Project /Programs with interdependent projects, with focus on timely delivery and budget targets.
· Client Relationships and Satisfaction.
· Customer facing project management, vendor/partner and internal team coordination.
· Negotiate and control project scope strictly to the agreed contractual terms.
· Planning, estimating, coordinating and driving multiple project streams.
· Establishing clear project baselines and deliverables mapped to Scope of work.
· Scheduling and management of progress and resources, and delegation of tasks.
· Perform Risk assessments, manage and mitigate project risks.
· Manage escalations externally as well as internally.
· Establishing strict change control mechanisms and processes for management of all project changes.
· Establishing suitable project quality standards in consultation with customers/partners and implementing appropriate quality management practices/processes/systems to ensure customer satisfaction
· Lead client services team to increased productivity and better results within each area of service delivery.
· Develop team skills, knowledge and capabilities as required.
· Work with clients and engagement teams to anticipate project risks, resolve issues, consistently meet deadlines and achieve 100% client satisfaction
· Multi-task oriented with desire to work in a fast paced environment.
· Self-starter, proactive, persistent, analytical thinker.
· Adaptive to organizational changes.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
Skills & Experience requirements:
· Extensive experience with IOT/ISDN/WCDMA/3G/LTE operators globally.
· Proven experience leading clients and engagement teams through complex solution implementations and service rollouts.
· Exposure to Operations Programs.
· Experience in contract management, cost and budget tracking.
· Demonstrated experience in implementing best practices for project management.
Internal and external negotiations skills