Franchise Development Manager – Defence Colony, New Delhi
Franchisee Development Manager will be responsible for developing franchising opportunities and for offering continuous support to franchisees, to ensure the overall success of the franchisor as well as the franchisee.
• Prepare and execute the marketing strategy for Company’s’ franchisee opportunity: attracting newer franchisees.
• Identify and research potential markets to launch new franchisee and advice to company owner of new opportunities.
• Identify and locate potential franchisee in the selected markets, discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screen potential franchisee by analysing investment requirements, franchisee’s potential, and financials, franchisee experience and vision
• Finalize the deal with franchisee by negotiating company’s terms and conditions of each franchisee agreement
• Responsible for the launch and development of the franchisee as per the agreed terms and conditions.
• Assist in the development of Franchise Business Plans
• Work as point of contact between the franchisee and the franchisor, and ensure that any issues/concerns are aptly and timely addressed.
• Support the day-to-day management of franchise. Advice and support franchisees with all areas of their business including: store standards, stock management, customer relationship, staffing and recruitment, finances and payments, cost control, expansion.
• Ensure franchisor suggested systems/ processes are deployed & practiced in the franchisee.
• Ensure that Company’s brand is communicated and maintained in all franchisee communications and marketing activities.
• Ensure that the franchisee is in compliance with legal and statutory policies and procedures
• Franchise legal responsibilities – ensure franchise agreement renewals, fee/ payment collection, and keeping franchise agreements up to date with current legislation.
• 7-8 year of experience as a Franchise Development Manager (Male / Female)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written
• Good hands-on experience in MS –Office, PPT presentation,
Number of Positions – 1
6 to 9 yrs exp
Designation – Franchise Development Manager
CTC – 5 to 6 Lac
Category – Business Mgmt./Consultants/Freelancers