Regional Manager Stores – Mumbai
Ensure following at all site stores in the Region
– Ensuring Inventory Control by proper receipts & Consumption
– To Arrange receipt, storage and Issue of materials as per company policies in effect.
– Monitor Inventory reduction measures
– Minimise obsolete material in stores & recommend actionable points to Planning / Site Management/ Sections.
– Effective movement of surplus items.
– Tracking Material in transit between sites
– Conduct periodical Functional Review of site stores.
– Carry out stock verification activities on a periodic basis. Perpetual Inventory stock taking to be followed.
– Effective utilisation of SAP system at all site stores.
– Implementation of system & procedures at all site stores & Periodical site visits to monitor adherence to systems & procedures
– Identification of surplus & relocating to other sites for consumption
– Ensure systems to reduce pilferage of the scrap.
– Ongoing performance monitoring, coaching, mentoring and technical assistance to Multiple Sites Stores Incharge of a Region.
– Support all Site stores Staff, especially for issues that need escalation and resolution from the HO. Regular and on timely feedback of the Site Stores performance
– Ensure timeliness in MIS & other reports submission by site stores
– Generate relevant Regional MIS for circulation as per format required by the HO.
– SAP training to new store staff as and when required; Other refresher trainings to the existing stores staff in MS Excel/ ERP and other stores related issues
– Frequent travel within region required.
– Graduate in Science/Commerce. Diploma Engineer. Post Graduate Qualification in Materials Management preferable.
– SAP conversant
– Excellent command on Microsoft XL & PowerPoint.
– Good presentation skills
Number of Position – 1
10 to 15 yrs of Exp
Designation – Regional Manager Store
8 to 10 Lac
Location – Mumbai