Team Lead/ Deputy Manager Financial Services Kaushambi & Gurgaon
1. Business Target: Achievement of business targets (OM , penetration target, PE, NPE, etc,)for the team in terms of all insurance and other products as defined and agreed upon.
• To maintain the team’s product mix across types of loans / value of loans ( Eqt, Housing, etc) and appropriate open market share for all products ( PAR / ULIP / Non Par).
• Ensure activation of team members as per activation definition.
• Monitor and analyse various reports like HL file reports, target Vs achievement reports, renewed & lapsed policy MIS, activation report, Weekly penetration, Open Market report, etc.
• Ensure proper customer profiling done by his team members and monitor PFR’s towards maximising the cross sell/ up-sell opportunity basis the need of the customer
• Ensure appropriate processes defined are being followed by his team members, reports are being maintained and system updations / feedbacks on their business are completed in timely manner.
• Ensure fulfillment of smooth end-to-end process for every case sourced by the team.
• Ensure all desired matrix and business composition (persistency, funded, non funded, etc.) are met
2. Team Management & Development: Provide direction to the team towards increasing their productivity
• TM to manage and maintain a team of minimum 8 FSA + LSE’s or budgeted manpower by co-ordinating with the hiring partners
• Conduct preliminary interview
• TM to assist in the target setting for his/her team members
• Conduct morning huddles with the team and ensure the process / reviews defined are adhered to.
• Ensure daily 2 customer calls with the FSA’s (team members) to close business etc.
• While on a call with a team member, he/she needs to help and guide team members towards handling customer objections etc.
• Review of the activities and calls of his/her team members and guide them towards being productive employees in the system.
• Identification of top performers (FSA & HLE with Max Joint Calls) and felicitation on a location level
• Initiate the training needs (inductions, sales training, certifications, etc.) as required for his team and to ensure the implementation of learnings/ training programme for the same.
• Appraise the objectives and KPAs of each team member on a monthly basis
• Ensure he/ she gives appropriate feedback to all team members, identifies areas of improvement, initiates performance improvement plan and documents them.
1. Relationship Building:
• Build professional relationship with the business stakeholders (HL, HDFC Limited, Insurance partners, Customers and hiring partners)
• TM to share joint call feedback and support of the HL executive with their respective
2 to 3 yrs
Designation – Deputy Manager / Team Leader. Financial Service Department
3.6 to 4 Lac
BBA, B.Com, M.Com or MBA
Category – Banking / Financial Services