Optical Sales Executive – UP,Gujarat & Maharashtra
Please refer below the vacant location’s-
1. Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh) – Sales Executive.
2. Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh) – Sales Executive.
3. Surat (Gujarat)– Sales Executive.
4. Ambernath (Maharashtra) – Sales Executive.
5. Gonda (Uttar Pradesh) – Sales Executive/Technician.
Optical Sales Executive –
Experience: 2 to 10 years
Qualification: 12th or any Graduates with prior optical selling experience preferred.
Salary: Up to 2 Lakh per annum.
Process Flow Management
· Design, measure, fit, and adapt lenses and frames for client according to written optical prescription or specification.
· Prepare work order for optical laboratory containing instructions for grinding and mounting lenses in frames.
· Verify exactness of finished lens spectacles. Adjust frame and lens position to fit client.
· Maintain records of customer prescriptions, work orders, and payments.
· Driving Sales Revenue Targets by Customer – Product positioning.
· Manage Discount within permissible limits.
· Control sales returns.
· Manage order advance at maximum level.
Managing Customer Satisfaction:
· Assist clients in selecting frames according to style and color, and ensure that frames are coordinated with facial and eye measurements and optical prescriptions.
· Ensure uninterrupted& timely availability of Customer demanded Product / Services.
· Ensure Optimal Stock Management
· Display management to prompt purchase instinct
· Follow Inventory management Standards,
· Control Pilferages
· Prescription prescribed for power
· Lens order register
· Lens re-order register with approval & credit note details
· Cancel orders approvals with details
· Discount approvals
· Stock transfer bills – inward & outward with warehouse confirmation
· Patient data record