Regional Manager – Financial Planning & Investment Advisory Services (Lucknow)
We are hiring for one of our client in Lucknow, a NBFC in India.
Brief over view of the JD :
• Establish a sales presence by generating sales volume for Mutual Funds, Fixed deposit / other investment products & achieve growth in new territories.
• To spread awareness about financial planning by conducting Investment awareness programs.
• Consistent target achievement every quarter and justify Region cost.
• Maximize revenue by focusing on New Client Acquisition.
• Team Management.
• Hire the right talent for driving the sales in the region
• Develop and Mentor the team to take on higher responsibilities; identify training needs and potential.
• Lead from the front to motivate the team through regular team meetings and On-the-job training.
• Set and drive KRA’s and Objectives.
• Conduct regular reviews with the team and assist the team in strategizing and achieving the targets set for the region
Key Competencies –
• *Must possess minimum 8 years of experience and expertise in having managed sales team preferably from pharmaceutical industry or from financial planning/ wealth management services/ investment advisory services
• Must possess strong regional presence
• Strong negotiation and closing skills
• Ability to manage entire life-cycle of sales
• Ability to design and ensure target achievement
• Strong Leadership skills • Strong client relationship skills Qualification:
• Graduate (any stream)
• Post Graduate (any stream, preferred MBA) Salary Bracket:
• Location – Lucknow
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Bracket: • 10 LPA – 13 LPA
Client have requested that candidates should address the following questions:
How many years of experience and expertise in having managed sales team experience do you have?