Investment Advisor / Sr. Investment Advisor, Noida/Jaipur/Lucknow/Varanasi
We are hiring for one of our client in Noida, a NBFC.
Educational Qualification – M.B.A
Communication skill – Very good
Industry preferred – BFSI only.
Candidate should be NISM/ AMFI certified or will have to complete within 90 days of joining.
Experience criteria in b/w 1 year to 3 years.
Involved in Financial products sales (Corporate presentations & sales).
Location – Noida
1. To do new client acquisition and to generate fee income by creating financial plans post understanding of risk profiling & goals of customers.
2. Analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients’ requirements;
3. Monitoring & reviewing plans with clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments;
4. Deepen the relationship by Cross selling Mutual Fund Products and Services according to customer needs.
5. Strong analytical ability, comprehensive fiscal knowledge and customer service skills to help the clients assess their financial assets, determine their financial goals, and weigh their economic resources to take investment decisions.
6. Should help clients to assess how aggressive they can be with their investments and the amount of risk they can bear considering the client’s long- and short-term goals, family status, age, employment and expenses.
7. Conducting in-depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances, current provision and future aims
Job Type: Full-time
Salary – INR 1, 50, 000 – 3, 50,000 P.A. + Variable and Monthly Incentives.
Role Category: Investment Advisor / Sr. Investment Advisor
Number of Vacancies – Noida – 5 Vacancies, Jaipur – 5 Vacancies, Varanasi – 5 Vacancies , Lucknow – 5 Vacancies (Total 20)
Educational Qualification: Graduation Post Graduation
Preference – NISM Certified
Location – Noida , Varanasi, Lucknow, Jaipur
Client have requested that candidates should address the following questions:
How many years of work experience do you have?
Do you have the following license or certification: MBA?
Do you have the following license or certification: NISM/ AMFI certified?