Kleros (see our whitepaper) is a blockchain protocol for online dispute resolution. Dispute resolution is one of the last remaining bastions of centralization in Web3, and Kleros is leading the charge to change that. Kleros’s Court system can be used in anything from relatively straightforward (DeFi) insurance claim disputes and real-world arbitration cases (see this example from Mexico), to more complex use cases like curation (see Kleros token curated registries of address tags and tokens), identity verification (see Proof of Humanity) and oracle result resolutions (see Kleros+Gnosis’s partnership).
Growing Kleros’s partnerships and integrations with DAOs/projects forms a key pillar of our growth strategy as it increases the utility of the Kleros Courts and creates a healthy flow of dispute resolution activity for our jurors to participate in.
As a partnership development manager, you will be managing all partner-facing aspects of Kleros’s activities, including business development, partner outreach, technical integration design, integration management and post-integration partner success management.
What Will You Do?
- Research, source and qualify use cases and prospects for integration or partnership with Kleros.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of a partner’s relationship with Kleros, from outreach, technical integration design, integration management and post-integration partner success management.
- Collaborate with the CTO and cryptoeconomic researchers in the design of the economic incentives of the system.
- Collaborate with the technical team to develop the product.
- Make educational presentations at trade shows, events and conferences.
- Collaborate with Kleros’ marketing and communications team to coordinate PR, social media and marketing around the product.
- Troubleshoot problems in implementation done by users, making sure that the solution works successfully.
The ideal candidate should possess most of the following:
- Knowledge and interest in blockchain and blockchain culture.
- Excellent communicator and listener, able to understand and communicate complex technical/legal/game-theoretical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong problem solving skills and creativity, recognising that solutions to problems can take many shapes and forms (e.g. technical, relationship, communication).
- Ability to learn new technologies, languages and concepts to cope with the fast developments in the blockchain space.
- Great team player and strong interpersonal and project management skills, able to give structure to complex conversations and meetings.
- Ability to work remotely, autonomously and take initiative to get things done.
- Comfortable working across different cultures and timezones.
- Ability to educate potential partners and the general audience about Kleros.
- Good oral, written, presentation and public speaking skills in English.
- An education reflecting a technical/scientific and business/marketing competence. This can be fulfilled by:
- A degree which is both technical/scientific and business/marketing in nature. Ex: Business Informatics, Business Engineering or Information System Management.
- A double major or dual degree in technical/scientific and business or related fields.
- A technical/scientific degree with a business/marketing oriented elective. Ex: Computer Science Engineering degree with elective specialty “Management of Innovative Projects”.
- A business/marketing degree with a technical oriented elective. Ex: Business & Technology major with a concentration in Information Systems.
- A bachelor in one field and a master in another field. Ex: Computer Science bachelor and Master in marketing.
- Work experiences which are both technical/scientific and business/marketing in nature. Ex: Integration manager, technical account manager, scientific journalist.
- A technical/scientific and a business/marketing work experience. Ex: A previous position as a software engineer and another position as a business developer.
- Most of the compensation (2/3) is labelled in fiat and paid in crypto.
- The remaining (1/3) is labelled in PNK vested over 3 years with a 1 year cliff ensuring you get a stake in the project. We are a cooperative, so as a worker you own part of the company and get voting rights.