What we’re looking for Tropee is the leading NFT utility-as-a-service platform. We focus on helping NFT collections to create powerful utilities that delight their NFT holders.
We are looking for a deeply experienced, autonomous FE Engineer with an excellent attention to detail, passion for pixel-perfect design and an amazing work ethic to support Tropee’s next stage of growth. The engineer will report into the technical leadership team and will have direct responsibility of a range of technical services, including front-end Vue3 apps and ensuring we are delivering the most modern and user-friendly experiences to our users and customers.
Join our motivated and rapidly growing global, enthusiastic and fully remote team to help build the #1 utility-as-a-service platform!
- Experience (min 3 years) Vue.js Framework
- Experience with Vue3, Composition api & architecture
- Experience with Tailwind CSS
- An eye for detail. We aim for pixel-perfect design implementation
- A tendency for speedy deliveries. We iterate quickly on user feedback, and ethos of quick delivery is important to us
- Within European Union only.
- Experience with Jira, GitHub, Similar for backlog planning, ticket management, test management and bug resolving.
- Typescript experience
- Autonomous working style. We expect our front-end engineers to full own the product in terms of quality, functionality and scalability.
- Ability to move into a full-stack role (we use Node, typescript, typeorm, k8s)
- Any crypto experience / Solidity / Web3 / Ethers
- Unique chance to contribute to the future of NFTs & web3.
- Flexible hours.
- Paid vacations.
- Hardware and software support.
- Attractive package.