About Discover DOGAMÍ! DOGAMÍ is a unique play-to-earn AR mobile game supported by the Tezos blockchain, where players adopt and raise beautifully-crafted virtual NFT dogs.
DOGAMÍ was created mid 2021 by 4 co-founders and boasts a team of 20+ full-time employees – many of whom have extensive experience in game development. It was listed as one of 15 gaming startups to watch in Europe by Sifted. DOGAMÍ was early advised by The Sandbox Co-founder Sebastien Borget. The company successfully raised 6 million EURO through world-famous investors such as Ubisoft, Animoca Brands, XAnge Ventures.
Each dog has its own specific attributes that evolve in different stages and players can participate in real-time competitions and events. The better you raise your dog, the more you earn! As you train your dog from a puppy to your best friend, each action you choose earns you $DOGA. Furthermore, $DOGA is required to breed new DOGAMÍ, which can be kept or sold to new owners on secondary marketplaces.
Our first NFT drop of 8000 dog avatars sold out in just a few hours propelling them to #1 place in terms of volume traded on major Tezos NFT platform ‘Objkt’. Our community on Discord and Twitter already has more than 90,000 members.
Find out more about us:
The Dogami team is looking for a serious and motivated System Engineer to help us build the “The Petaverse”.
The game is in early stages of development so your opinions and input will help us shape Dogami at its core. As a Dogami System Engineer, you will be going through an iterative, hands-on process of helping us shape the product as you bring our ground-breaking new project, “The Petaverse” from concept to playability. If you are a highly-motivated individual with a passion for blockchain, NFTs & gaming, we have the perfect job for you!
Located in Paris, the start-up atmosphere will make you discover a dynamic work environment. You will have real challenges to take up and your actions will contribute directly to the success of the company. Participate in the development of our company by joining a young, motivated and passionate team.
Main activities of the position:
Automation & Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Develop and maintains CICD pipelines in order to help engineering teams push code more easily and more often
- Improve the quality of the product we release to users by proposing more automated tests
- Lower the mental load / stress of engineering teams
- Write dedicated tools and scripts to reduce the amount of manual tasks by automating them
- Help engineering team improve build times for faster feedback loop
- Build and maintain monitoring tools to rapidly detect issues on the infrastructure and fix them
- Analyse the state of the infrastructure and proactively solve potential problems to avoid interruption of service
- Build custom monitoring tools to get the most pertinent metrics on our software stack
- Provide dashboard and metrics to other company’s department
- Interact with our service providers to help resolve issues
- Look for and try new tools / services which can dramatically help us
- Provide IT services to other company’s department
- Build / maintain servers and virtual machines
- Keep operating system up-to-date
- Setup & manage automated backups
- Manage firewall and network topology
- Educate company members to good security practices
- Maintain the highest level of security on all part of our infrastructure
- Manage accounts and level of access of company’s members
Why join us:
- Epic mission: join an early-stage cryptogame with demonstrated traction and the global ambition to create a category leader
- Impact: joining our small team, you will be highly impactful from the beginning. We’re looking to hire talented, autonomous people who can bring their expertise to shape the game and company as we grow
- Latest Tech: when you join DOGAMÍ, you’ll be exposed to the newest and most disruptive tech there is
- Opportunity to work with an international team with high technical and artistic backgrounds
- Friendly and informal working environment
- Competitive Salary: a competitive salary package that fit your skills, experiences, and contributions (including performance-based token bonus) and benefits (Swile, Alan, …)
- Tokens: we want all our employees to contribute to the success of DOGAMÍ and we will award $DOGA tokens so you can share in our success as we grow
- Holidays: we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year, in addition to the national holidays (between 7 and 11 days depending on the year)
- Bonding Activities: get to know your colleagues through company events, retreats, and more. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in cryptocurrency, gaming, NFTs, social media, design tools and applications
- Beautiful and central office in Paris (WeWork St-Lazare) + remote work (WFH) up to 60%
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Living in Paris, or willing to move there (and having the necessary work permits)
- Minimum: 2 years experience in system engineering, devops, etc.
- Proficient with networks (firewalls, vpn, gateway, proxies, pfsense…)
- Proficient with versionning systems (Git, Gitlab, github…)
- Proficient with operating systems (FreeBSD, GNU/Linux…)
- Proficient with automation tools (terraform, ansible, awx…)
- Proficient with databases (Mariadb, Postgres, MongoDb …)
- Proficient with virtualized environment (Proxmox, VmWare, Cloud instance …)
- Experience with scripting languages (python, bash…)
- Experience with database languages (SQL, GraphQL)
- Experience with cloud providers ( GCP, OVH, Scaleway, AWS, Digital Ocean…)
- Knowledge of Web3 and high interest into blockchain technology
As a person, you are:
- A team worker eager to learn new things
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Well organised and structured, detail-oriented, proactive, able to work under pressure, respectful of deadlines
- Outgoing, good communicator, client-facing abilities
- Interested in NFTs and crypto
- Passionate about Dogs
- 1 interview with hiring manager + assignment
- 1 interview with responsible co-founder + another co-founder
- 1 informal interview with 1 other co-founder
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Location: Paris, France (75001)
- Education Level: Master’s Degree
- Possible partial remote