We are Exclusible – The NFT platform for Luxury brands. We are convinced that the progressive migration of our social life to the Metaverse will only accelerate. In an era of conscious consumerism, and overall saturation, the Metaverse opens vast opportunities for Luxury Brands to develop a new business segment around digital assets and connect with an entire new generation of users.
We are on a mission to help Brands enter this new market, while providing fans with a reference marketplace to purchase, trade, and showcase NFTs issued by Luxury brands. In essence, Exclusible sits at the intersection of Luxury, and 3 generation-defining trends: gaming, blockchain and metaverse.
Exclusible was formed in July 2021 by a team of serial entrepreneurs with deep backgrounds in crypto and luxury. We raised a €2.2m seed round in August from several venture capital investors, including Tioga Capital, White Star, Indico Capital, Shilling, as well as prominent business angels such as Formula E champion Félix da Costa. Exclusible is incorporated in Portugal, with most of our team located in the Lisbon / Cascais area. But we also have team members working from the US, France and Switzerland – we are a remote-first company.
We are looking for talented and motivated people who are willing to support the company structure for growth and success while keeping growing their own skills. The Product Manager will be expected to push the product for it’s next version with high quality of deliverables and within reasonable timings.
The Product Manager will work side by side with the engineering team and will be working with the various stakeholders.
The Product Manager will:
- You will translate vision into executable product roadmaps in partnership with brand stakeholders, company executives and product delivery teams;
- You will create execution plans for prioritized roadmap and drive execution with engineering and QA teams;
- You will be a send weekly reports to brand executives and other key stakeholders to keep them informed of progress, risks and dependencies;
- You will collaborate with marketing team to develop strong product positioning & messaging for product launches that resonate with customers and achieve company growth objectives;
- You have the mindset of an entrepreneur – you own all success and failures of your product lines so you need to be a great problem solver:
- You know data; you can build powerful KPI driven dashboards in partnership with brand teams to track and report progress of execution of strategic priorities;
- You will contribute to the product management playbook for continuous improvement in product management and delivery team efficiency and effectiveness;
- You know how to influence stakeholders and brand partners with thought leadership and data driven strategies;
- You will build resilient, high performing teams that are quick to adapt and work diligently to solve brand needs as quickly and efficiently as possible;
- You are a strong communicator, can write executive reports and can effectively prioritize deliverables between various competing priorities across brand teams.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- min. 3 years of product professional experience, ideally in SaaS or Marketplace startup/company
- Comprehensive understanding of applied user-centered design methodologies and user research to tackle complex people’s problems.
- Goal-driven mindset with proven track-record of design work oriented by key business metrics and strategic product objectives.
- Proven experience and ability in all different design process stages, from problem framing to hypothesis definition, testing solutions, and design handover to implementation.
- Proven experience on the product building for multiple devices using modern design tools and design systems.
- Attention to detail, with great case study examples that demonstrate your ability to solve customer problems.
- Strong storytelling and communication skills, both verbal and written, that allows you to explain the rationale behind your ideas and solutions with clarity and assertiveness. Advanced English is mandatory. Fluency in Portuguese and/or French is a plus.
- You are a self-starter and don’t wait for tasks to be handed to you. You’re eager to grow and help people around you grow together. You thrive in a dynamic environment and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a diligent, autonomous, can-do attitude.
- Previous experiences working with B2C & B2B products and/or large-scale marketplaces would give you a healthy advantage.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ideal candidates will have prior experience handling cryptocurrencies and collecting NFTs.
- Exclusible is a start-up so the ideal candidate must be adaptable to start-up environments, wit a roll-up your sleeves mentality. Team-spirit, positive attitude and seeing solutions rather than problems are a must!
Your past experience should clearly showcase the entire problem-solving cycle. Problems you’ve solved, early sketches, iterations, and paths you took to find solutions and overcome challenges.