About Cow Protocol
CoW Protocol is on a mission to create the most fair and efficient venue for exchanging assets on all EVM compatible chains. Since launching a year ago, we have passed $12bn (yes, billion) in trade volume, and become the 4th most popular DEX Aggregator on the market — now we’re aiming for #1. If you are a high-performing team player who wants to work on some of the most-important problems in Ethereum (MEV protection, batch auctions, and more), we want to talk to you!
Location: Lisbon (Hybrid)
Position: Full time contractor
About The Role
You will be the central contact person to assist the teams with topics related to events management, travel, office orders, and accounting support.
If you’re someone who’s self-driven, loves to connect with people, takes initiative, and as a plus is passionate about technology, we’d love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Help organize external events and CoW-events /side-events at conferences
- Organize internal events and meetings such as company-wide or team off-sites
- Take initiative in team motivation by selecting gifts, scheduling celebrations, driving happiness surveys, making remote working more fun etc.
- Make travel arrangements
- Purchase and manage the company’s equipment/swag inventory
- Oversee administration on tools/software for the team and subscription management
- Support invoice management and accounting tasks
Who You Are
- You have experience as an Office Manager or in an administrative role
- You have excellent organizational skills and organized events in the past
- You think proactively and prioritize tasks
- You are self-driven, structured, reliable and motivated
- You are extroverted and enjoy working in a team
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have excellent command of English and Portuguese
What We Can Offer You
- Be part of a really fun and dynamic team
- Flexible work: you should be close to Lisbon and be able to regularly work in our Lisbon office. As the rest of the team, you can also work remotely. We truly believe in and stand for work-life balance and have a generous vacation allowance
- Regular trips to reunite with the rest of the team
- Conference budget to keep up to date with the developments of the ecosystem
- Learning budget to support your ambitions
- Impact: you are joining a startup where you can make a huge difference. Your work matters!
- Flat hierarchies: This means fewer processes and bureaucracy – see more of your ideas come to life!
- Grow with us: We’re growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you’re someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there’s a lot of opportunities for your individual growth
How To Apply
- Please apply with your (English) resume and a short personal introduction. We look forward to your application!
At Cow Protocol, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.