About Empiric Labs Empiric Labs is building essential zk-rollup infrastructure for Ethereum. Our work is at the cutting edge of cryptography and blockchain technology.
We are building Empiric Network, the first live oracle on StarkNet and the leading provider of robust data feeds to the ecosystem today. The network is powered by data partners that include Alameda Research, Jane Street, Gemini, CMT Digital, Flow Traders and more. Because Empiric Network is entirely on-chain, protocols using Empiric finally have access to data that is as verifiable, transparent and secure as the smart contracts themselves. Empiric is also pioneering computational feeds that combine its high-quality, real-time market data in novel ways — entirely on-chain and verifiable by leveraging zero-knowledge computation. These advanced computational feeds will enable the next generation of DeFi protocols to go beyond what is possible today.
We recently raised a $7M seed round led by Variant and joined by ecosystem partners such as StarkWare and Sandeep Nailwal (Polygon), as well as a stellar group of investors such as Thomas Bailey (Road Capital), Marc Bhagarva (Tagomi), Luke Pearson (Polychain), Max Kleiman-Weiner (Sequoia), Tekin Salimi (DAO5), Tarun Chitra (Gauntlet) and Robert Leshner (Compound).
You can read more at our docs and take a look at our open source code.
What You’ll Do
- Be the voice of Empiric Network in long- and short form across different media including Medium, Twitter, Substack, and YouTube
- Shape the ecosystem of cutting-edge protocols by showing what is possible today and what the future of data on zk-rollups will look like tomorrow
- Grasp, synthesize, break down and explain complex concepts concisely to create educational and insightful content
- Work closely with our business development and product team to formulate influential ideas and make them heard
- Living in NYC or willing to move there (we’re open to sponsor visa extensions)
- >2y of experience as a content marketer, ideally at a VC backed startup or tech company
- You can share past work on deeply technical crypto topics (bonus points if you’ve written about ZK-Rollups)
- Have high ownership in a setting that values your perspective and encourages you to bias towards action to continuously improve
- Work with our executive team to set up our company for success during a phase of rapid growth
- Be at the cutting edge of web3 and help build critical infrastructure for the future of Ethereum
- Learn together with a world-class team in a no bullshit work environment that has high expectations and helps you achieve them
- Work on a project that is growing extremely quickly and has clear product-market fit in an existing market — while also pursuing moonshot opportunities to re-define trustless data fetching
- Above-market compensation and meaningful equity