Manager Finance – CA
Location : Noida
Experience : 5- 8 yrs
CTC : 8 – 10 lpa
– Should be a qualified CA only.
– Should have atleast 5 years of post-qualification experience
– Should have experience in Statutory Audit , Internal Audit, Tax Audit
– Should have experience in IND AS
– Should have team management experience
– Experience in SAP preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities :
– Supervise overall accounting function for the financial accounting team
– Review necessary workings / files for statutory audit, internal audit, IFC or Group audit etc. and liaise with auditors
– Co-ordinate with the entire finance team at the time of year end audit;
– To assist in timely and accurate month end book closure
– To maintain and own the books of accounts and verify correctness of entries
– To assist in preparation of Annual Accounts as per IND AS including notes to accounts
– Review month end and year-end financial reporting / reports to Group Finance
– Prepare various reports for the senior management team and Group at the end of the year to analyze the financials of the company;
– Supervise treasury function, review weekly fund flows, investments, etc.
– Maintain and develop relationship with bankers
– Provide technical support to financial accounting team for resolving queries and manage escalations;
– Initiate and manage tax audits and statutory audits and liaise with the external auditors;
– Review of all XBRL reports for filing with authorities
– Manage internal controls, identify gaps / deficiencies, suggest improvements, liaise with external auditor
– Manage all Group wide controls MCS / KCQ etc. and ensure controls are followed and implemented
– Manage / lead ISO audits / risk registers and liaise with respective teams for ensuring all files / registers are updated
– Ensure all updates are prepared and shared with respective SPOC’s – weekly, monthly, quarterly
– Manage / own financial nos for retirals accounting.
– Handle various tax and regulatory compliance;
– Supervise and review restructuring plans including any business valuations
– Prepare business presentations as may be required for the management
– Participate in recruitment of team members and conduct first round interviews;
– Conduct performance appraisals for team members and provide timely feedback;
– Coach and mentor the team as and when required.
– Assist and mentor executives in order to ensure that business objectives are met.
– Has supervisory or people management responsibility, with a particular emphasis on maximizing he performance of those that work for them. Is responsible for an element of business unit performance e.g. sales targets ,customer service levels .
Interested candidates can send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org