Jewellery CAD designers
Location : Mumbai ,Charni Road ( South Mumbai )
Experience : 2- 5 yrs
CTC : 3 – 5 lpa
• Proficiency in Matrix or Rhino.
Number of vacancies: 1
• Converting Manual Designs.
• Rendering CAD files into images/videos to show clients/website display
• Accurately measuring stones before designing in CAD to ensure perfect production-friendly model
• R&D on new setting techniques
• Alter/Modify designs keeping in mind cost & availability of material
• Median between the design and manufacturing team to make sure the vision of the designer is achievable by the manufacturing team.
• Can work efficiently with tight deadlines & briefs
• Understands the technical aspects of jewellery manufacturing
• Has strong conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, layout.
• Up to date with all the new & innovative techniques
• Interested in pushing boundaries that go beyond the conventional concepts of jewellery
• Ambitious with a drive to learn and grow with the organization.
• Good Understanding of Markets & their required designs and translating them to CAD.
• Candidate with of Experience with Rhino/Matrix.
• Must have good CAD Jewellery designing knowledge using Rhino/Matrix.
• Team Player
• Good in technical and aesthetic knowledge
Interested candidates can send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org