Social Media Manager/ Executive
Qualification: Graduation / Post Graduation / MBA / PGDM
Work Experience: 2-4 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: 3 – 4.8 lpa
Skills: Facebook marketing, Instgram Marketing, Social Media Marketing
• Planning and executing social media, creative content planning & creation, SMM, database marketing, email and display advertising campaigns.
• Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
• Develop new strategies by studying new trends.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
• Increases marketing effectiveness by identifying long-term and short-term goals
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
• Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
• Evaluates emerging technologies.
• Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
• Educational degree in a related field & minimum 2-4 years of work experience in this field
• Highly motivated
• Extensive marketing research knowledge
• Should be able to carry out statistical analysis easily
• Experience in optimizing user funnels
• Knowledge of all digital marketing tools
• Should have knowledge of setting up ad campaigns
Interested candidates can send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org