Qualification: Graduation / Post Graduation / MBA / PGDM
Work Experience: 2-4 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: 3 – 4.8 lpa
Skills: SEO, On-Page SEO, OFF Page SEo, Backlinking
• Responsible for Companies overall SEO & ASO strategy and building a team around him/her
• Review and analyze websites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised.
• Prepare detailed strategy reports.
• Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for websites.
• Improve a company’s organic search results.
• Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites.
• Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
• Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
• Write effective call-to-action statements.
• Effectively use header tags.
• Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
• Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
• Compile and present SEO performance reports.
• Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
• Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
• Create advanced SEO strategies.
• Create App Store Optimization Strategies and execute the same
• Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
• Educational degree in a related field & minimum 2-4 years of work experience in this field
• Highly motivated
• Extensive marketing research knowledge
• Should be able to carry out statistical analysis easily
• Experience in optimizing user funnels
• Knowledge of all digital marketing tools
Interested candidates can send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org