Job Title – Senior .Net Backend Developer/Microservices Architecture
Reports to – Senior Architect
Job Location – Remote (Anywhere in India)
Years of Experience – 5+ years
Job type – Full time
CTC : 15 lpa
ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Hardcore experience in backend development with following programming
language/technologies: C#, .Net Core Web API, Sql Server
• Be very strong in Database design and coding experience on MSSQL Server.
• Experience working with .Net Core, ASP.NET WebAPI, Entity Framework,
LINQ, Message Queue.
• Experience with securing web application with standard/customized providers
(Token / Claim based authentication)
• Experience with Implement API Gateways with Ocelot
• Experience with Logging frameworks like Serilog
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Development of high-level solution design, for applications & systems and
• Leads and/or participates in reviews of design concepts and creation of
technical design documentation.
• Plans, coordinates, and conducts the analysis of current business processes
and functional requirements and creating needed documentation.
• Participates in solution development and implementation of Microservices.
• Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Information technology,
Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline or equivalent experience
• 5+ years web service design, development, and delivery experience
• 5+ years’ experience in designing, developing, integrating, and deploying web
services (with REST/JSON) using micro services architecture.
• Strong experience with code review best practices
• 5+ years with agile software development methodologies, values, and
• Strong experience with version control systems, including Git.
• Understanding of Atlassian tools Jira, Confluence
Interested candidates can send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org