We are hiring for our reputed client from publishing industry, We are looking for International Operations Associate.
Work Location – Gurgaon (Info-city 1, Sec 34)
Work timings- 3:30pm to 12 midnight
(Cab facility is provided within Gurgaon only, hence candidate should either be living in Gurgaon already or should be willing to relocate. Male candidates will be preferred.)
Shift Time: Evening Shift
Working days: 5 days working (Fixed Saturday & Sunday off)
Experience – 0 – 1 year(s) and above of working experience
Salary – CTC offered would be 2.88 lpa (24K monthly) and monthly incentives of upto 10k. There is 3 months training / probation period and candidate would be applicable for incentive only after successful completion of training.
Responsibilities and Duties
Position : International Operations Associate
Location : Gurgaon
About : One of the world’s largest Publisher & Distributor of children books.
Job Description : As an Associate, the individual will be responsible to look after Magazines and Educational products, received by phone, email, fax for trade vendors/distributors, schools, consolidators, MOEs, individuals.
Key Responsibilities : Assisting new account creation
1. Have discount set up on the account.
2. Have the bill-to, ship-to, and FF account set up, and set their relationship. 3. Check before getting back to rep
Responsible to look after the Price for an item,stock status, selling rights, component listing, if out of stock then next availability date/no longer available.
Responsible to make Proformas /Quotations
2. Stock availability of the items requested
3. Informing items that cannot be sold due to selling rights restriction for that country Order Entry
4. Price list used depending on region/territory
5. Regular order, Split-ship order, FF order, Adjustment order, Sub-replenish order, Free pick orders, Sample orders, Book Fair orders, Invoice-only order, Library processed orders, special offer order
6. Check correct discount pulling up
7. Remember promotional items to send for order types. Example – Book fairs.
Operations Management, Outlook, International Business, Retail Management, Inventory Management
Required Experience and Qualifications
Candidates Profile :
Graduate Fresher with 0 – 1 years of work experience. (Candidate staying in Gurgaon / who can Re-locate to Gurgaon will be considered).
The candidate should have the following Requisites :
1. English language comprehension, writing ability, speaking clearly ability
2. High logical ability
3. Decision making with live data at rep level
7. Willing to work independently
5 day working
Incentives will be there for up to 10K per month post completion of probation and traning period of 3 months.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹288,000.00 /year
Interested candidates can email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with following details
Note – Male candidates prefered as it’s evening shift of 3:30pm to 12am
Only local candidates or candidates willing to relocate to Gurgaon who can join immediately shall apply. Cab is provided with in Gurgaon only.
Total experience (Freshers are welcome)
Expected date of joining
Availablity for telephonic and f2f interview – Plz give 2 alternate slots post lunch