In particular, you will:
● Develop partnerships and build relationships with representatives from these organizations
● Develop the playbook, marketing materials and documentation when communicating with organizations
● Represent Bubble when explaining the value proposition to their cohorts/attendees, either virtually or in-person, as well as training people at the organization how to teach their attendees about Bubble
● Track engagement of users coming from the different institutions we work with
We’re looking for someone who:
● Has at least 3 years of experience in sales or business development at a high performing organization
● Knows how convince an audience
● Has excellent written skills and attention to detail
● Has excellent organization skills, since this job will involve managing many relationships at the same time
● Has an excellent attitude and is happy to take on a variety of tasks to help the team succeed
This is an exciting opportunity to shape the trajectory of a fast-growing, mission-and-user-driven startup.
Opportunity for impact:
We have an open, direct team culture: leadership discusses initiatives, issues, and plans openly, and enjoys being challenged on their thinking. Our product has a ton of surface area, so there’s an unlimited amount of room to improve things.
We move fast:
We are product-led and are focused on execution in the day-to-day. This means no endless meetings on strategy and execution. If we disagree about a feature direction, we’ll default to trying it out in a quick, low-risk way.
We manage the company against how happy our users are and how proud we are of what we are building, which means our work is never done. If you pitch something you think would dramatically improve our users’ lives and the team agrees, the response will almost certainly be: “great! Let’s give it a shot!”
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! We expect to make offers in the range of $90,000 to $120,000, depending on experience. This is a full-time position and based in Manhattan, New York.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!