In particular, you will:
● Work with the team to lead the creation of the accelerator program including curriculum, requirements, selection criteria, KPIs, and a multitude of other key decisions
● Market the accelerator and lead admissions and selection process
● Work closely with selected companies to help enable their success
● Develop a network for advisors and speakers
● Be strategic and scale oriented – we want to build the accelerator so we can scale class size and frequency successfully
We’re looking for someone who:
● Has past experience in an accelerator either on the accelerator side or as an entrepreneur
● Has significant tech entrepreneurship or investing experience – you’ll be working hand-in-hand with entrepreneurs building with Bubble, so we expect you to be a resource for them and be able to have empathy for their experience
● Has excellent communication skills and judgement – you’re going to interact with a lot of people on behalf of Bubble from partners to applicants to press. You’re also going to be a culture builder for the accelerator
● Is very organized – this is an operations heavy job
● Has an excellent attitude and is happy to take on a variety of tasks to help them team succeed – you’ll be doing everything glamorous and unglamorous to get this successfully off the ground
This is an exciting opportunity to shape the trajectory of a fast-growing, mission-and-user-driven startup.
Opportunity for impact:
We have an open, direct team culture: leadership discusses initiatives, issues, and plans openly, and enjoys being challenged on their thinking. Our product has a ton of surface area, so there’s an unlimited amount of room to improve things.
We move fast:
We are product-led and are focused on execution in the day-to-day. This means no endless meetings on strategy and execution. If we disagree about a feature direction, we’ll default to trying it out in a quick, low-risk way.
We manage the company against how happy our users are and how proud we are of what we are building, which means our work is never done. If you pitch something you think would dramatically improve our users’ lives and the team agrees, the response will almost certainly be: “great! Let’s give it a shot!”
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Compensation and equity will be competitive based on the level experience. Most of all, we are looking for a special candidate who is ready to jump into this and really grow this from scratch. We are looking for candidates in New York or willing to relocate to New York.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!