Ethos was built to make it faster and easier to get term life insurance. Our approach blends industry expertise, technology, and the human touch to find you the right policy to protect your loved ones. Using predictive analytics, we are able to transform a traditionally 15-week process into a modern digital experience for our users.
Our investors include Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Google Ventures, Jay-Z, Kevin Durant, and Robert Downey Jr. We are listed as Forbes’ Top 50 Fintechs of 2020 as well as featured on VentureBeat for raising $60m in our series C funding. We are scaling quickly and looking for passionate people to protect the next million families.
We are looking for talented Market Development Representatives to engage with Ethos life insurance applicants and website leads and educate them on Ethos products and process in order to drive increased conversion through the funnel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact and engage potential customers through outbound calls, emails, and SMS
- Educate leads on the Ethos product and process
- Uncover and understand an individual’s needs through in-depth discovery and position Ethos’ value according to those specific needs via email, phone calls, etc.
- Build relationships and instill trust with leads in order to drive monthly and quarterly conversion and submission targets
- Partner with colleagues in sales, marketing, customer support, and product in order to execute team and company goals
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and life insurance industry trends
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1-3 years of experience in sales, market or business development, account management, or related roles
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to obtain Life Insurance License within first 30 days
- Proven track record with ability to hit sales targets
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Quick learner comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills including strong phone presence
Everyone is welcome at Ethos. We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion and look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.