Ethos was built to make it faster and easier to get term life insurance. Our approach blends industry expertise, technology, and the human touch to find you the right policy to protect your loved ones. Using predictive analytics, we are able to transform a traditionally 15-week process into a modern digital experience for our users.
Our investors include Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Google Ventures, Jay-Z, Kevin Durant, and Robert Downey Jr. We are listed as Forbes’ Top 50 Fintechs of 2020 as well as featured on VentureBeat for raising $60m in our series C funding. We are scaling quickly and looking for passionate people to protect the next million families.
About the Role
We are looking for a Head of Sales to build, motivate and manage our internal sales teams to achieve ambitious sales targets. You will work closely with our Customer Experience and Operations teams to drive the growth of the business, and have high visibility across the executive team.
This is a great role for someone who has the leadership qualities to build and manage a vital, growing team within the company. If you enjoy working in an environment that is fast-paced, analytically rigorous, mission-driven and impact-oriented, read on and get in touch!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all our pre- and post-application sales efforts.
- Responsible for setting and delivering core pre- and post-application sales goals and metrics.
- Build and manage the sales teams.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Top leader of an inside sales team that achieved clearly abnormal growth success within the past 4 years. Average contract value $500 to $10,000.
- Direct-to-consumer focus (Fintech experience is a bonus).
- Excellent player and coach.
- Ability to both build psychological safety and motivate teams.
- Experience in hiring, training and setting sales quotas.
- Understanding of CRM/lead management systems.
- Extremely accountable to results with demonstrated track record of hitting results.
Everyone is welcome at Ethos. We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion and look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.