Ethos was built to make it faster and easier to get term life insurance. Our approach blends industry expertise, technology, and the human touch to find you the right policy to protect your loved ones. Using predictive analytics, we are able to transform a traditionally 15-week process into a modern digital experience for our users.
Our investors include Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Google Ventures, Jay-Z, Kevin Durant, and Robert Downey Jr. We are listed as Forbes’ Top 50 Fintechs of 2020 as well as featured on VentureBeat for raising $60m in our series C funding. We are scaling quickly and looking for passionate people to protect the next million families.
Creating a positive customer experience is of the utmost importance to Ethos and will continue to determine our success in the life insurance industry. We are looking for proven Customer Support Specialists who thrive on helping customers and solving problems as well as working in a dynamic environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become an Ethos product expert in order to provide world class support to our customers as well as act as a resource for internal stakeholders
- Manage and address a high volume of customer inquiries via email, live chat, and phone
- Deliver a high quality customer experience in order to increase the number of customers submitting applications with Ethos Life
- Triage and escalate complex customer-facing issues to sales, operations, product, and engineering teams
- Identify and assess customers’ needs and issues in order to resolve tickets and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
- Build relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Meet individual and customer support team goals and objectives
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1-3 years of experience in customer support, customer success, operations, or related role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency working with Kustomer or related support/help desk software (e.g., Zendesk)
- Start up grit and can adapt to changes quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Everyone is welcome at Ethos. We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion and look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.