We are hiring for our reputed client from publishing industry, We are looking for International Operations Associate.
Work Location – Gurgaon (Info-city 1, Sec 34)
Work timings- 3:30pm to 12 midnight
(Cab facility is provided within Gurgaon only, hence candidate should either be living in Gurgaon already or should be willing to relocate. Male candidates will be preferred.)
Shift Time: Day Shift
Working days: 5 days working (Fixed Saturday & Sunday off)
Experience – 0 – 1 year(s) and above of working experience
Salary – CTC offered would be 2.88 lpa (24K monthly) and monthly incentives of upto 10k. There is 3 months training / probation period and candidate would be applicable for incentive only after successful completion of training.
Detailed Job Description : JOB DESCRIPTION
Position : International Operations Associate
Location : Gurgaon
About : One of the world’s largest Publisher & Distributor of children books.
Job Description : As an Associate, the individual will be responsible to look after Magazines and Educational products, received by phone, email, fax for trade vendors/distributors, schools, consolidators, MOEs, individuals.
Key Responsibilities : Assisting new account creation
1. Have discount set up on the account.
2. Have the bill-to, ship-to, and FF account set up, and set their relationship. 3. Check before getting back to rep
Responsible to look after the Price for an item,stock status, selling rights, component listing, if out of stock then next availability date/no longer available.
Responsible to make Proformas /Quotations
2. Stock availability of the items requested
3. Informing items that cannot be sold due to selling rights restriction for that country Order Entry
4. Price list used depending on region/territory
5. Regular order, Split-ship order, FF order, Adjustment order, Sub-replenish order, Free pick orders, Sample orders, Book Fair orders, Invoice-only order, Library processed orders, special offer order
6. Check correct discount pulling up
7. Remember promotional items to send for order types. Example – Book fairs.
Candidates Profile :
Graduate Fresher with 0 – 1 years of work experience. (Candidate staying in Gurgaon / who can Re-locate to Gurgaon will be considered).
The candidate should have the following Requisites :
1. English language comprehension, writing ability, speaking clearly ability
2. High logical ability
3. Decision making with live data at rep level
7. Willing to work independently
Interested candidates can send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org cc to email@example.com with following details :
Total Experience/ Fresher