● Lead and manage a variety of digital marketing channels including Facebook and Google Adwords
● Be responsible for ideating, testing, and scaling new channels, both paid and unpaid
● Closely manage unit economics of paid channels
● Lead the spec and production of new creative to support different channels
We’re looking for someone who:
● Is highly skilled in digital marketing with experience launching and scaling paid social, paid search and other digital campaigns
● Has excellent written skills and attention to detail
● Is creative about conceiving of new ways of reaching customers
● Has an excellent attitude and is happy to take on a variety of tasks to help them team succeed
● Has 1 to 8 years of experience in marketing and customer acquisition at a high performing organization
This is an exciting opportunity to work at a fast-growing, mission and community-driven startup.
Opportunity for impact:
We have an open, direct team culture: leadership discusses initiatives, issues, and plans openly, and enjoys being challenged on their thinking. Our product has a ton of surface area, so there’s an unlimited amount of room to improve things.
We move fast:
We are product-led and are focused on execution in the day-to-day. This means no endless meetings on strategy and execution. If we disagree about a feature direction, we’ll default to trying it out in a quick, low-risk way.
We manage the company against how happy our users are and how proud we are of what we are building, which means our work is never done. If you pitch something you think would dramatically improve our users’ lives and the team agrees, the response will almost certainly be: “great! Let’s give it a shot!”
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! We expect to make offers in the range of $70,000 to $100,000, depending on experience. This is a full-time position and based in Manhattan, New York.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!